Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Pic-of-the-Week for February 4, 2014

Hola Angola.

I (Harriet) arrived in snowy Chicago on Monday; a day early due to a big snow storm that is supposed to come in here today.  I left Ben and Ryan ( and the dogs)  at home in balmy Baja.  I did not bring my computer; only my Kindle, so I am a bit hampered in downloading photos. And I am counting on Ben to send this out.

From here, life in a household with two toddlers and an infant is "normal" chaos!  I did enjoy reading a Dr Suess book (twice) to the boys this morning, and since it is a favorite of Aaron's I imagine I will be reading it a lot more times!  Looking forward to shopping in some US stores while I am here, and bringing back all the goodies we have been accumulating here. Below is a photo I took with my Kindle out their front window.  Already lots of snow and more coming.


Ben and I are happy to report that we got our permanent Immigrant cards last Friday!  That means a few more privileges (free govt health insurance) and the end of a yearly process.  It was nice they came just before my trip!

Our agave plant is just finishing blooming...it has been fun to watch!


Today's letter is short...I am still learning to type on my Kindle and correcting spell check assumptions!  Can't use any shortcuts here!

I have started a February 2014 picasa album.  It does have some sweet photos of baby Eleanor that Rebecca took last week.



Short letter this week!  Maybe next week I will use a computer to do this!

Harriet in Chicgo, and Ben, Ryan, Sam and Zoey in Baja


No comments:

Post a Comment